It takes the works of many to strengthen all within our community. Do not leave your neighbors to suffer.
- Thoughtfully consider a sustaining donation of cash, stocks or securities
- Sponsor a weekly grocery bag
- Volunteer at least twice per month
- Share the works of the Mt Si. Food Bank with your social media network
- Share the responsibility of community by volunteering with your children and friends
- Remember us in your prayers
Individuals and business can share their blessings with our neighbors.
- Donate grocery items
- Share the bounty of your garden
- Offer family event and night-out packages
- Donate new or slightly-used children’s clothing
- Share full-time and temporary job opportunities
- Ask how you can help
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
-1st Corinthians 15:58